How to Apply
Step 1: Complete the application form
You can submit a course application by filling in the on-line application form here. Once your application has been received, you will be notified of a date to come for an interview.
A hard copy version of the application form can be obtained from the Further Education office in the College. Complete and return to Applications, CityNorth College, Hollyhill, Cork
Step 2: Attend for interview
Applicants will be invited by post for interview at the college and should bring the following when attending:
- A copy of Leaving Certificate Results or equivalent (if applicable)
- A passport / National Identity Card
Step 3: Accept place on course
Successful applicants will be notified of the offer of a place on a college course by post and must secure this place by paying a Student Services Fee before a set date. Failure to do so may result in the place being offered to another student.
Medical Card Holders & Vocational, Training and Opportunities Scheme (VTOS)
- Medical Card holders may be exempt from certain fees.
- VTOS applicants will have registration fee refunded upon successful application
Refund of Payments
- Where a student subsequently does not take up their place on a course they may apply for a refund. Refunds will not be paid after October 31st in any year.
Step 4: Registration and Induction
When students are offered a place on a course,they will receive a letter of offer requesting that fees are paid by a set date. Failure to pay fees may result in the place been offered to another student.
Once fees have been paid you will receive induction details during the month of August which will contain information regarding a date for induction. All students must attend the college on this designated date.