How to Apply
Step 1: Complete the application form
You can submit a course application by filling in the on-line application form here. Once your application has been received, you will be notified of a date to come for an interview.
A hard copy version of the application form can be obtained from the Further Education office in the College. Complete and return to Applications, CityNorth College, Hollyhill, Cork
Step 2: Attend for interview
Applicants will be invited by post for interview at the college and should bring the following when attending:
- A copy of Leaving Certificate Results or equivalent (if applicable)
- A passport / National Identity Card
- A signed passport sized photograph
- A workplace reference (if applicable)
Step 3: Accept place on course
Successful applicants will be notified of the offer of a place on a college course by post and email and must secure this place by paying a Student Services Fee before a set date. Failure to do so may result in the place being offered to another student.
Medical Card Holders & Vocational, Training and Opportunities Scheme (VTOS)
- Medical Card holders may be exempt from certain fees.
- There are no charges to VTOS applicants.
Refund of Payments
- Where a student subsequently does not take up their place on a course they may apply for a refund. Refunds will not be paid after October 31st in any year.
Step 4: Registration and Induction
When students are offered a place on a course, the notification will also contain information regarding a date for registration and induction. All students must attend the college on this designated date.